By now it seems traditional of course, but that doesn’t make it less welcome. For the Holy Week exodus, folks at Caltex filling stations will have our backs with free vehicle check-ups, indispensable troubleshooting help, Red Cross volunteers and even stand-by ambulances if anyone needs these.
Press Statement by Chevron Philippines, Inc., “Caltex aid and surprises await motorists this Holy Week,” 2016:
Manila, 22 March 2016–Free vehicle checkups, emergency response teams, games and two times the points on Robinsons Rewards Cards. These are the assistance and surprises that Chevron Philippines, Inc. (CPI), marketer of Caltex with Techron, is offering motorists in strategic Caltex stations along major highways north or south of Luzon during the Holy Week.
In partnership with Toyota Motor Philippines, Isuzu Philippines Corp., and the Manila North Tollways Corp., Caltex’s motorist assistance program which runs from March 23 to 27, 2016 will provide mechanics on-duty for free vehicle check-ups, ambulances on stand-by, and Red Cross volunteers. The participating stations are:
- Caltex Mamplasan at South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) Southbound, Brgy. Mamplasan, Biñan, Laguna
- Caltex SLEX Northbound Km. 22 SLEX Northbound, San Antonio, San Pedro, Laguna
- Caltex North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) Southbound, San Felipe, San Fernando City, Pampanga
- Caltex Station at NLEX, Malinta, Valenzuela City
Fun surprises also await the travelers, including a pick-a-prize promo at the Caltex Mamplasan SLEX station southbound, Caltex SLEX Northbound Km.22 station and the Caltex NLEX Station in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Robinsons Rewards Card (RRC) members who fuel up at participating Caltex stations will also earn two times the points corresponding to their purchase during the same period. The double-point benefit can be enjoyed by cardholders at the above-mentioned stations, as well as in the following:
- Caltex National Highway, Bantay, Ilocos Sur
- Caltex Session Road/DPS, Baguio City
- Caltex McArthur Highway, Brgy. Udiao, Rosario, La Union
- Caltex along E.Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay Junction Tagaytay (beside Mang Inasal and BDO)
- Caltex Station, NAIA Road, Parañaque City
By fueling up in any Caltex station, motorists get the five benefits of Caltex with Techron which are maximized power, better fuel economy, clean engine, smoother drive, lower emissions, and reliable performance.